- Describe how relationships work in the geodatabase
- Describe the different ways information is validated in the geodatabase
- Describe topology
- Describe map topology
- Describe geodatabase topology
Class discussion (slides 44 -61) - Advanced Functions of the Geodatabase - PowerPoint Supplement
Module 4: Creating, Editing and Managing Geodatabases for ArcGIS Desktop
Virtual Campus Course is due before class next week.
- What are the 3 types of relationships that can exist in the geodatabase?
- What are the 4 types of cardinality that can exist in the geodatabase?
- Describe relationship classes.
- List and describe the 4 types of validation rules.